Science is a topic where we will be able to understand the history of the known world, how it changes over time with observable results to draw conclusions to.
2) Scientific Methods
- Ask a question
- What do you have to learn?
- Find out as much as you can. Look for information in books, on the internet, and by talking with teachers to get the most information you can before you start experimenting
- After doing the research, try to predict the answer to the problem. This is usually stated like "If I...(do something) then...(this will occur)"
- Design a test or procedure to test if the hypothesis is correct
- Record what happened during the experiment
- Review the data and check to see if your hypothesis was correct